Friday, November 7, 2008

Obama for Change

Hello
Today Obama gave his first president-elect speech. He said that he will deal with the economy as soon as he becomes President. I think this is a good thing because of so many job losses. It's finally great to see a President that wants to make a change for the people. I think he will do great in the White House. I also think this country will begin to heal and people will begin to look beyond color -lines. Let's talk about the race factor of Obama.
A lot people are happy because America has it's first black president, but the issue is far deeper than this. Sure people in America has moved beyond color-lines because they've elected the first black president, but the fact of the matter is, it's not about his skin color . I hope people did not vote for him because of his skin color, but because he stand for change. I also hope that people did not vote for him because they think that their going to get some type of break, but because he stands for change. I voted for him not for his skin color or because he made history, but because I didn't want another Bush in the White House (John McCain). I also didn't want a VP in the White that didn't know that Africa was a Continent.
We the people deserve to have a President that is going to stand for change. I think the Electoral House made a fine decision when they elected him as President. I can't wait for him to become the Official President of the United States of America on January 20, 2009. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

No comments: