Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Job Market

Hello
My name is Elaine and like so many people out there I am managing to juggle life. I hope to have people come to my blogg and read and share my views. I would like to start off by talking about the job market. It's not easy finding a job these day, Lord knows I've tried. Sure there are jobs out there, but are they the right jobs for you and the answer is simple, not all the time. I am in my last semester of college and I currently work for a temp service. My assignment was dismissed today due to car trouble. I am neither upset or mad about the situation because God has something better for me. What, I'm not sure, maybe something in my field. I was considering going into the field of teaching which is not my profession, however there were a lot job a few years back in this field, but now there isn't. I am going to keep searching until I find something. If there is anyone in this same situation, please don't give up and hold the faith because God has something better for you too. But know there some sites out there that post jobs on an everyday bases.

No comments: