Monday, November 17, 2008

Economy

Hello

I haven't blogged in a few days, but here is my latest tip. For anybody that has been reading my blog you probably have notice that I've been repeatedly talking about the economy. I am watching the news online as I am tying this blog. The auto industry is asking congress for a 25 billion dollar bailout. This is a shell shock revelation that America is facing. Some republicans are saying let the auto industry shut down, but they don't know is that the effect will trickle down to them sooner or later. I've heard various opinion in the the last couple days about the bailout. I've been hearing that if the auto industry shuts down than a lot of jobs will be lost in Michigan. Jobs are already being lost in Michigan a news outlets revealed tonight that a hospital in Michigan will cut back on a numerous amount of jobs. E J B is saying come on Congress.

No comments: