Monday, April 20, 2009

So long

Hello
It's been a while since I last w rote anything. I have got to post a lot more posting. Well what have I been doing, for one looking for a job, it's pretty hard trying to find a job in the state I live in, but I wouldn't dare think about moving south where it will one day be over crowded and over-populated, lol, I don't know maybe. I will be glad when I get a stable career going on. Although I graduated last December my commencement is next month. I really don't want to go because I already got my degree in my hand, but my mom wants me to attend, so she can see me walk across the stage; therefore I'm doing it for her. But enough about me, so I've been watching for the Love of R Jay, not a very good show, but something keeps pulling to front of the screen and watch it every Monday night at 10. I may have missed an episode or two, but caught tale end of the shows' rerun the next day. That's all I really care is to see the end of it. I guess because I know the whole show is so fake and I just want to see how it' s going to play out. So night is the season finale, who will R Jay pick, tune in to see tonight.

No comments: