Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Four Young Lives Lost

Hello
Well, I am watching the news and four teens were killed in Michigan by a drunk driver. It's so sad because they were going to Pizza Hut and their lives were cut short . I don't know the families, but my heart goes out to them for I know how it feels to lose someone as I just lost my sister 3 months ago. I don't know what she was thinking when she was drinking and driving. To get in a car not in your right state of mind is crazy and I don't why she did it. Last night news' said that the lady was at a Roseville home, a Michigan suburb, and she was drunk. Police were called because of domestic violence. The lady later left the house drunk, it was not said where she was headed off to, but little did she know that her name and face would be all over the media because she was a drunken alcoholic beast who would claim four young precious and innocent lives. Last night broadcast also casted a pole to viewers. The question was would you call the police if you suspected someone was drunk driving. I think the voting came out something like this 75% said yes and 25% no. I mean that's a no brainier, why would you not report someone driving like an complete and total idiot because you or love-ones can become the victim. That's just stupid not to report it, just plan stupid. Come on smell the coffee people.

No comments: