Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yes Lord

Hello
I have to say this, Hallelujah. Excuse me for getting my praise on but I have to give a shout out to my Lord and personal Saviour Jesus Christ, Hallelujah! My soul say yes. This week the first lady of my church said read faith scripture for 21 days starting Tuesday and I've been doing so. Boy I'll tell that these scriptures are so powerful, Hallelujah. I just finish reading Isa 7:9 and goodness this verse set in my spirit. The Lord is talking to Ahaz and the Bible States "If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.
This verse is so powerful because if you don't believe in God you won't survive. It is imperative that you listen and live the word of God because without him nothing is possible. It is he who gives up strength. It is he who gives of knowledge and uplifts our spirit. It is he who made us and not our selves. I don't care what science says, yes there is a God, Hallelujah. My God is an awesome God, he reins from heaven above with wisdom, power and love.
In 2 chron 20:20 Jehosphaphat said to the people pf his kingdom, "have faith in Lord your God and you will be upheld, have faith in prophets and you will be successful. Well, what does upheld mean? According to dictionary.com it means to maintain in good condition; take care of. This a befitting word for this Bible Verse, yes, yes Hallelujah. LORD I lift you up, I magnify and glorify you because your worthy to be praise. I know what your saying if I have faith in the Lord he will take care me? Yes, Yes he will keep your faith in him. For Proverbs 3:6 states, "In all thys ways acknowledge him,and shall direct thy path.
You ave mention him in every trial, every situation you go through, yes every every situation and the Lord will answer prayer.
Go to youtube and Check out the song Yes entitled "Yes" by Shekinah Glory. Awesome, Awesome, Anointed Song!
Glory Halleljuah!
Amen, Amen and Amen
A

No comments: