Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Strength to Carry On

How do I feel since the passing of my sister. I feel a dark empty void that can never be replaced. I have my good days, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her. I know she loved and lived life to the fullest. I have four other sisters and it doesn't feel right that she no longer walks this cold, hard and sometime cruel world. I feel sadden and want to scream to the top of my lungs sometimes and sometimes I want to have a temper tantrum like a child who can't have their way in a candy store. I feel extremely horrified when I think about the children, oh Lord what about the children. I cry for them because they don't have a mother. I sometimes ask my sister and the Lord why did she have to die. I wish she could have held on a least until her baby girl turned eighteen. I think writing makes me feel some what better. I sometimes go into a deep days thinking about her and I totally zone out into another world. The only thing that keeps me sane is the Lord Almighty and I whole-heartily realize that I can't do anything without him for through him we are made whole. I found my self crying out to the Lord in the wee hours of the night and I must say that I felt so much better after I laid my burden down. I sought the Lord and he heard my cry and in the long run I won't complain. For Psalm 27 states the Lord is my light and my salvation. Strength
Amen

No comments: