Thursday, August 20, 2009

Real Chance of Love,not another show

Hello

No, not another reality show about Real Chance of Love. Why did VH1 give them another show.I knew they would be back. Let's face it, they are not looking for Love, but a fling and to promote their music. The girls that are coming on the show are not on the show looking for love either, but they are trying to be in the spot light so they can get their own show and become a reality star. OK, I going to say what half of America thinks and that is everybody on the show are Losers.
I mean come on who would actually go on a show to meet some wanna bees trying to start a music career who claims to be in their late 20's. Lies, there all lies, I mean come on these guys are in there 30's. Real's hair is just entirely too long, besides he has extensions in his head, what woman wants that. I mean I'm going to get my hair done so I can look nice and in return you're asking me what's the name of the salon I go to because you want to get your extensions touched up. I'm just saying, his hair situation is off the chain and it's not even right. Chance has some obvious hair style issues as well, what's going on with his head, one minute it's a Mohawk and the very next it's braids. I think he may very well wear weave in his head too.
One of the girls said something like she is crazy or has a mental problem and so does Chance and he seemed to be offended by this statement, but I agree with her. Chance appears to be a little touched in the head. He does not act like a grown man at all, but a child who has not and will not grow up. Perhaps he's stuck in Michael Jackson's world of Never Never land and not growing up What woman wants a man that she has to take care like a child, no one and if she does she's obviously crazy. After this show VH1, please don't bring those losers back for another run.

No comments: