Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hot News

Hello

So I haven't been on the site in a little over a month, but that's fine because I'm just writing to myself. I know it's funny because I have my own site posted to my favorites and for what, I don't know. So what are some hot topic, they appear be the same since I last post. It appears that Jon and Kate has had a fight over the weekend. Jon has been running around with his new girlfriend on a vacation. Kate appeared on Regis and Kelly and things Regis said I think made Kate feel uncomfortable. I don't know why he said he thinks they will get back together. Joel McHale said that he don't why Regis said what he said and obviously Regis never saw the show, lol.
But I seriously don't think the two will get back together. I also think that TLC should pull the plug on the show. Micheal Jackson will finally buried, why are they still talking about this

No comments: