Friday, December 19, 2008

LaTonya

50% touch, 50 percent smile, 50% warm embrace and 60 percent encouragement are the qualities that made up Latonya. 100 percent is perfect, but her characteristics are far beyond that you see because they equal to 210 and that's tips the charts. A mother first, a daughter second, a sister third, a friend fourth and finally anything else left out is the way God Almighty fashioned her to be. With her kinds words and encouragement made you feel a tad bit better about life. Warm warm, warm embrace is what I keep hearing and touch, touch, touch, touch is all I can think about because these make up a 100 percent of her characteristics which is the perfect number on the scale. WOW, she gone and can't I hardly believe it, but when I think her I know that any goals in life I want to accomplish I' ll achieve them.
Latonya loved to loved and I can't stress it anymore that she loved to sing songs. In fact, she was known as sister-sing-along because she always sung with everyone. Death has no name, no face and it is no respecter of person because it takes whomever it wants at any given moment. It's lurks all day and night and takes the person they think who is right, but we won't worry because God received her on the other end, Amen. She is in heaven smiling above and I keep hearing this song I had some good days.
I will rejoice and be Glad in the Lord because he is my strength and my redeemer and I know he took her into GLORY. So I can say this about her
L is for the way she loved
A is for awesome anointed woman of God she was
T is the tolerance she had because had a lot
O is for the only one of her kind
N is for the nice mother sister, daughter and woman she was
Y is for the yawning desire she had to live and the future she looked into beyond her sickness
A is for always knowing her expected end.
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU and I know you are watching down on us especially your children for you will never be forgotten, but remain in our hearts Forever.
Amen
This is my song!!!!!

No comments: