Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Antonio

Hello
OK, this post want be that long, but I was watching I love My Antonio the other night and I think it's a little soap operay. He kept his ex wife on because she crashed his date by tracking him down on a jet ski when he was making out with a human inflatable doll. Trust me when I say, the girl he was on the date with was all plastic.
At the end of the show, it was down to two girls who were going to be kicked off the show, his ex wife and some other girl. Guess what, he picked his ex-wife because he liked what she did on the jet ski. I told my husband he would pick her before he did, he from the soaps, so he likes drama and the ex will keep up his ratings. None of the others girls like her, so,she is drama just like New York was in Flavor of Love. She will add new meaning to the show each week and people will tune in to see what will happen the next week, she is the suspense of the show. Go figure America.

No comments: